Sunday, November 16, 2008

Starbucks


One E-Com

West Ave.

Vito Cruz

UN Ave.

Tomas Morato


The Columns


SLEX

Tagaytay

MOA

Greenbelt 1



this is my favorite coffee shop in the world. i mean, i've tried other coffee shops like gloria jean's or seattles best and the others, but this place surely place a special place in my heart. whether i'm with my friends, my best friend, my boyfriend, or officemates, starbucks is a guaranteed fave-o-rite of mine. :) i've been to different branches already - from vito cruz, to UN ave, tomas morato, MOA, trinoma, 6750, glorietta 2 (before it exploded), greenbelt 3, greenbelt 1, glorietta, or anywhere in makati; libis, congressional, berlin (haha! yes!), tagaytay, SLEX, NLEX, and to so many other branches. but the one in west ave. (westlife bldg) tops the list. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment