Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jatujak

Thai Resto

Fish Fillet - they didn't tell us that it was catfish. :(

Eggplant salad

Bagoong Rice

Chicken Satay

Spring rolls

Mint and Lemongrass Iced Tea and the weird but yummy Thai Iced tea

the place

Location: SM MOA
My verdict: Nice, clean place. We were the only customers left since we went in at almost their closing time (after my christmas shopping! haha!). They were nice enough to still accommodate us. But mind you, though it was almost closing time, the food's still fresh and hot. So, that's already a 'plus' point for them. The crew were accommodating and nice, though I can sense that they want to shue us away coz they have to clean up and close the resto. Seriously, though, the food's great. I love the Thai iced tea - in a biiig glass full of ice. Haha! It tastes weird, but it's nice. More of like sago't gulaman, but still, different. The eggplant salad is a winner for me. I love it's sour-vinegar-y taste and the hard boiled eggs balanced the taste. The satay and the spring rolls and the bagoong rice are also delicious. The fish fillet is also a winner, but I got surprised that they used catfish. I don't eat catfish. And I don't intend to taste one coz of a horrible story I heard about catfish. :( But nevertheless, it's ok. It's actually yummy. But if you ask me, the next time I order fish - I may have to ask first the type of fish they use. :)
The price: Just right.

1 comment:

  1. For a self proclaimed Foodie - you're the first I've read who admitted to a bias against a certain food.

    ReplyDelete