Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pinoy Grill Resto

there are a lot of pinoy 'grill' restos that sprouted around the metro. so to name a few, here are the restos i know, where i normally eat, and some of my comments, too:

krokodile grill
gerry's grill - for me, they have the best sizzling sisig.
congo grill
pier one marina
guilly's island - they serve cheap beer. nice.
food, service, ambiance = very good

guiligan's
something fishy
danny's grill -
a lot of options - not your typical pinoy resto - they have other asian choices as well.
la mesa grill - Service: not so ok for me.. Food: Ok.. especially the bagoong rice.. yum yum! Ambiance: Fine.. looks cozy.. but the seats ain't that comfy for me...
dencio's - the bangus sisig is delicious. my fave branch, by the way, is the one in harbor square. they have nice ambiance, sets the mood for some booze. and, oh, their beer's cheap, too. so whenever i want to get away from Makati - away from where i work, i would always come here to chillax. :)

the view at harbor square

my bf and two bestfriends over beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment