Monday, November 17, 2008

Royce Chocolates

Chocolate is one of my weaknesses. I could pass up a full meal for a bar of chocolate. Now that's exaggerated. Anyway, from local to imported chocs, to plain, milk, dark, with nuts, fruits, mint, nougat, orange.. anything, for as long as it's chocolate... chocolate-chocolate, or chocolate ice cream, cake, pastries, drink, chips. Anything. Ok, did I say I love chocolate?

Anyway, I've tasted different kinds of chocolate- from Japanese to Swiss to American. I couldn't say that I am an expert, but i sure can recommend one gooood chocolate. Royce. There are a lot of variety to choose from. There's nama (my favorite - there's mild cacao, white, bitter, champagne, etc), potato chips (yes, chocolate flavored), chocolate bars, square type (sooo addicting), and many others.

To date, Royce is only available in Singapore (Takashimaya mall) and Japan. I think it's also available in HK, I'm not sure. One nama chocolate costs 14 SGD.

Currently, there's this Japanese store in Connecticut in Greenhills that sells Royce... I've also read in the paper that Royce store will be opening in Rockwell. Not sure when though....

No comments:

Post a Comment