Sunday, November 16, 2008

High End

I'm fortunate enough to come visit some of the high-end restos in the metro. And when I say, high-end, I mean expensive places, at least for an average-earner like me.

fish and co. - well, if i want to treat myself for some fish and chips (new york fish & chips' my fave) i would come here.
italliani's - the Sicilian salad is to die for. really. i love it. the angel hair pomodorro's my fave, too.
cpk - if you want a more high-end italian resto, then visit this place. but, as i've commented in my past entries, i know other places that serve good italian food at a reasonable price..
outback - it's been a while since i last visited this resto. and i must admit, the first time i ate here, i was overwhelmed with how much it costs and how delicious their steak is. but i think it wouldn't really hurt trying this from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment