Monday, February 9, 2009

Sanctuario



Location: Tagaytay City (near the rotonda)
My take: An under-rated resto, this place is one cool resto. Maybe because Sanctuario's situated near the rotonda. Something you wouldn't really mind or notice at first. Maybe if this is at Tagaytay's prime spot (well, I don't know how else to call it), people would really go here and try out their food. The antique-inspired resto has a feel-good aura on it. It's homey and has friendly staff to boast. The place offers unique set of meals, at, I would say, reasonable price. Their version of sinigang na bulalo will really leave you asking for more. It's unique, and it's uber-delicious. The beef tapa tips is also a hit. I think it would be best to suggest this place to other people who loves going to Tagaytay, like I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment